Villa St. Benedict, a vibrant Retirement Community located in the Chicago suburb of Lisle, IL is seeking an experienced, full time sales professional with exceptional phone, presentation & consultative/relationship selling techniques, to join our established Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will support or holistic approach to positive aging which is based upon four core values: Hospitality; Respect; Stewardship and; Justice
- Identifying qualified leads
- Explain/demonstrate community benefits
- Data base/lead management and maintenance – REPS experience a plus!
- Ability to achieve established sales goals
- Conduct presentations to prospects and family members.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related degree preferred
- Experience or interest in working with older adults
Ideal candidate is self-motivated, disciplined, a strategic REPS user and proficient in Microsoft Office, who has a zeal for quality and older adults. Degree preferred, 3-5 yrs sales exp (CCRC experience a plus), excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, a team player, and proven track record required. He/she must be able to identify and effectively use successful closing techniques. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, EOE, Smoke & DFWP.