Hamlyn’s expertise in strategic planning and implementing best practices brought an assisted living from 80% to 98% occupancy in just six months.
While Paradise Valley Estates in northern California put its energy and resources into re-stabilizing independent living occupancy, occupancy in the once fully occupied assisted living facility fell to 80%. To help balance occupancy across the continuum, Paradise Valley Estates partnered with Hamlyn to raise occupancy in their assisted living, alongside the efforts in independent living.
Here’s how we raised occupancy back to 98% in six months:
- Conducted a thorough sales and marketing assessment specific to the assisted living residence
- Created a customized marketing plan for the assisted living residence
- Extensive training with new assisted living personnel on best practices in sales and lead management
- Extensive training on networking and community relations specifically geared to assisted living
- Implemented an electronic reporting and lead tracking system
- Mentored and monitored sales office for accountability and real-time lead management.
- 98% occupancy with minimal spending.