Investing only $1,400 and getting a return of $790,730 sounds impossible, but it’s not! We saw it happen at Villa St. Benedict in Lisle, IL.
Villa St. Benedict is a CCRC that sought to close sales on three of their remaining villas, and we knew just the right strategy: a private offering.
The private offering is a highly targeted event developed and implemented by Hamlyn, designed to achieve very specific goals. It’s a small, smartly applied investment that can result in a significant return.
Hamlyn organized an exclusive event for a small, qualified group of potential buyers. The total cost of invitations, calligraphed envelopes, postage and culinary service was $1,400. All sales closed 90 days after the event, for a return of $790,700. The project ROI was $789,730.
How Private Offerings Work, and Why They Work So Well
- Private offerings address a very specific sales / census goal.
- Private offerings target only those prospects Hamlyn identifies as likely to bring the best results.
- Private offerings include incentive offers based on our extensive experience of what motivates prospects, and what fits best in the community’s plan and budget. These incentives might include discounts on entrance fees, a limited time with no monthly service fee, or a credit for upgrades.
- The offerings are impressive and they have a shelf-life. This creates urgency for prospects and gets quick results.
- The event is intimate and upscale, and creates a feeling of exclusivity.
Hamlyn offers a full package of support for these events, from invitations, to guidance on incentive programs, to on-site assistance for the event itself. Following the event, we monitor the results. Using this data and proven methods, we plan offerings that provide a spectacular ROI. Private offerings work!