Introduction of streamlined processes and creative networking balanced the payor mix at Moravian Village’s Health Center, increased census, and built the foundation for future growth.
During a successful partnership growing and stabilizing occupancy in Moravian Village’s independent living, Hamlyn Senior Marketing partnered with the community to improve the health center marketing efforts. In early 2009, the health center census was 77%. In one year, census grew to 86% and shortly after stabilized at 92%-100%.
We raised health center occupancy with a combination of training and programming.
We trained, mentored, and monitored the admissions director and management team on best practices for:
- Networking and outreach to professional referral sources, including re-establishing a large, regional hospital as a primary referral source
- Event planning
- Streamlining the admissions process for shorter turn-around time from inquiry to admission
- Internal census management, including overall payor mix
- Interdepartmental communication.
We partnered with the community to create programming that boosted admissions and improved efficiency.
- Created a First Impressions Program
- Created a Transition to Home Program targeted at primary care physicians.
- Health Care census reached 86% in one year
Census now ranges between 92% – 100% with a balanced payor mix.